PSMLA Refund Policy
PSMLA recognizes that unforeseen circumstances sometimes arise that may prohibit attendance at a PSMLA event. PSMLA incurs charges (such as for catering, materials, and space) based upon the number of registered attendees—even if they do not attend—and often well in advance of the event date. As a non-profit organization, our funds are dedicated to serving our members and to fulfilling our mission.
- PSMLA will not issue full or partial refunds after the registration deadline unless otherwise stated in registration materials.
- Contact the event chairperson prior to the registration deadline to request a monetary refund.
- Membership fees, including those that are a portion of the non-member conference rate, are non-refundable.
- After the deadline for a monetary refund has passed, PSMLA members who notify the event chairperson at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event of an emergency that prevents their attendance may request a cancellation voucher.
- This non-transferable voucher expires one year from the date of issuance and may be applied to a PSMLA sponsored workshop or conference fee, membership, or any other PSMLA product.
- Those who cancel with less than 24 hours notice are not eligible for a voucher.
- Non-members are not eligible for a cancellation voucher.
- Presenters are not eligible for a cancellation voucher.
- PSMLA members may transfer registration so that another person can attend the same event in their place if the request is made to the event chairperson at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event for which they have registered.
- If the participant to whom the registration is being transferred is not a PSMLA member, he or she must join prior to the start of the event.
- Non-members cannot transfer registration.
PSMLA does not issue refunds or vouchers for any other products or services. This includes membership; advertising, exhibiting, and sponsorship fees; and certificate and honor cord purchases.